Sunday 26 June 2016

The Bottom Line Episode 2




Episode 2 of The Bottom Line.
Huge thanks to Gavin Dunne for allowing me to use his song Welcome Home as our theme song. Find it here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ2SE8sGSjM
Also sorry for the sound quality on this one. Between crashes with Audacity, real life issues, and a blue screen of death, I struggled to find time to edit this episode, but I also wanted to get it out there.
Show Notes:
E3 Talk. It's long. Grab a drink and a snack.
Games we've been playing:
Crawl.
Ark: Survival Evolved.
Overwatch.
Follow Tetris: twitter.com/Tetris611
Read the Blog: tetrisisunrealistic.blogspot.com/
and watch me play: www.youtube.com/channel/UC2gKfV7P_yx3JEeckwRnUhQ
Follow Caleb: twitter.com/Flayer1993
He also streams slideshows: twitch.tv/flayer93

1 comment:

  1. Tetris is a great game. With different variations I played, I prefer the game 2020.

    ReplyDelete